<< BACK TO FAQs
Memes for social media:
Click here for a collection of memes created by inspiring volunteer graphic artists from three local groups in Berkshire, Cheshire, London, Scotland and Sussex. Use with an appropriate link found in the various pages associated with no-deal impacts on the website.
#Extend | #Pause | #OneCrisisAtATime | #PauseBrexit | #No2NoDeal
Posts can start with a countdown:
“XX days to save British workers /farmers/jobs etc”
Links to follow:
- Another Europe Is Possible – A progressive coalition that influences Labour @Another_Europe
- Best for Britain – Keep up with their regular polling on extension @BestforBritain
- European Movement – Get involved with your local group; ask for their ‘delay transition’ tool box @euromove
- Grassroots for Europe – The campaigning group formed from pro-European grassroots groups. @GrassrootsEU Keep up with their facebook page
- March for Change – Campaigning for close alignment with the EU, campaigning against UK US deal @march_change
- UKPEN (UK pro-EU Network) – The original host for One Crisis at a Time and many other initiatives emerging from the whole UK network of pro-European groups. Without their pioneering step up, this campaign, and many other initiatives would not have expanded across the UK. They support 100% a bottom up way of working.
- Follow and support the3million and British in Europe. They have campaigned to be given expert observer status on citizens’ rights during the EU-UK negotiations. EU residents in the UK and UK residents in the EU are at the sharp end of Brexit.
Right click the image, and select ‘ save image as’, save it and use it with text from the most appropriate section of this site with a link to a good article that illustrates the point you’re making.