Stop! Think! Avoid more crises!
http://newpotatoboxes.co.uk/general-information/thetford-add-new-flatbed-trailer-to-its-fleet/ One Crisis at a Time is a single issue campaign to persuade as many politicians, civil society organisations, and leaders to encourage Government to opt for an extension, regardless of how you /they voted back in 2016. The UK is facing a completely new reality now that Brexit has happened. The questions we face are:
- http://gustavosylvestre.com/category/la-cocina-del-gato/ What sort of deal is best for the country?
- nary How do we minimise the damage to jobs and living standards in the UK and focus all efforts on beating Covid-19?
- buy neurontin canada Can we stop the clock counting down on a Brexit deal?
- What happens after Brexit? Take a look in the right hand column →
NEW! See our Must Read opposite →
It will take time to re-start the economy. Time to get people back to work. Time to adapt to long-term social distancing. We do not need a Brexit clock ticking loudly in the background crying “game over!” on 31 December. If there were no trade deal at the end of the year, we crash out of the European Union without one – or exit with a rushed ‘skinny deal’.
Business is not prepared for that. Our ports are not prepared for that. Neither is agriculture. Nor are banking, finance and insurance. Thousands of jobs are already on the line with many regions facing the double impact from our changing relationship with the EU and Covid_19. Even more severely if it’s under no-deal (WTO) terms. See recent report by the Social Market Foundation.
Our message from One Crisis at a Time to the Prime Minister is: “Please please please concentrate on handling one crisis at a time.” This month, Parliament needs to reflect, protect and extend. We want Government to concentrate on beating coronavirus. Only after it has done that, should Government carry out proper constructive negotiations with the EU.
- Public opinion is on the side of a good deal for Britain
- Professional bodies, traders, and a growing spectrum of opinion are advocating a good deal for Britain.
- Civil society organisations are urging the Prime Minister to get a good deal for Britain.
Can you or your group help? Please contact us here.
We need volunteers to urgently push forward One Crisis at a Time to:
#OneCrisisAtATime #Pause #Reflect #No2NoDeal